Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Little Pony's!

So awhile back I was told there was going to be a release of blank DIY My Little Pony. I have yet to see them anywhere but I seen you can get them on Amazon Here!

Anyway to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of My Little Pony, Hasbro, with Thunderdog Studios presents the MY LITTLE PONY PROJECT: 25 Ponies for 25 Years gallery exhibition @ the Chelsea Art Museum in New York City (September 18th / one-night-only) featuring diverse customs from designers: 123Klan / Catalina Estrada / Claw Monkey / Jon Burgerman / Junko Mizuno / TADO / Tokidoki / Junie Moon / Julie West / SuperDeux - to media personalities like: David Arquette and Courteney Cox / Leah Remini / John Stamos / Deborah Gibson / Amy Grant, LeAnn Rimes / Kimora Lee Simmons for Baby Phat / Lisa Pliner etc.

These twenty-five 18-inch My Little Pony customs will be auctioned off by CharityFolks.com in support of Give Kids The World Village. The auction will be open to the public between September 18 through October 2 - check out Here! [all pics via] Bid starts between US$250-$500-per.

1 comment:

painkilla said...

are these blanks gonna be a soft vinyl?