Friday, September 26, 2008

Little Big Planet beta!


So reason main reason I have not been posting the past 2-3 days is I have been on a search for a beta code for Little Big Planet. Seems like there are a few sites that will be giving them out yet. Last night Gamespot released theirs, I have yet to recieve an email. But sites like IGN.com and 1up.com are still supposed to release codes. I have had my ps3 since launch and for me this is the only game that can save the system. I can't wait to see what kind of crazy creative lvls I can build. If anyone out there has a second working beta code, send it my way and I will hook you up with some free stuff.

1 comment:

MeetMyPhantoms said...

That was a great beta! Too bad the game was delayed for about a week.

This is a great blog. Art and Video Games, my two favorite things. If you want some more info on LittleBIGPlanet you can check this out.

http://littlebigfan.blogspot.com/