Monday, September 22, 2008

Munny Time!





Here is the next Custom Munny, this thing is once again awesome. I have been doing customs for a year now and am still not sure how you sculpt like this. You did such an amazing job on the sculpt, and then the paint job is just as awesome. Check it out!

So tell me a little about your self?
I'm from San Jose, CA. I enjoy doing artwork ranging from traditional sketching all the way to 3d modeling. I am often inspired by art, comics, and films.

When did you first learn about Munny's? I first learned of munnys about 4 months ago. My cousin asked me what he should make his Munny into and I replied, "What the hell is a Munny." After checkin out the awesome work from the kidrobot forums, I just had to buy one and see what I could do.

Is this your First and what was the inspiration, tell me alittle about it? This is actually my second munny. My first attempt was a "Penguin" munny. That was tons of fun so I decided on doing another comic character. I really liked the old school x-men animated series and thought it would be fun to turn some characters into munnys. This wolverine munny is based off the old school color theme. I tried to go for basic saturated colors to give it that animated feel to it.

What type of paint, markers, ect. did you use?
For this munny I used Super sculpey, a variety of shaping and sculpting tools, a Rustoleum spray on primer, and a bunch of Liquitex acrylic paints.

Are your customs for sale and do you take commisions?
This particular custom isn't for sale yet. It is just one munny of an ongoing series. Once the series is completed and shown, they will be put on sale. I definitely do take commissions and am currently available for work. Feel free to contact me if you want any munnys done! Just email me at: admin@sethrobles.com

Is there a website or contact info for you?
http://www.sethrobles.com/ is my website. I will be posting my munny work there in the near future.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome munny! such a great detailed sculpt! I saw this over at the KR forums awhile ago when the artist posted it as a work in progress, great to see it finished

Encore Status said...

Agreed...this is an AWESOME sculpt. Must take great patience. Its great!