Friday, September 19, 2008

Dunny Design Contest


Well today was the day Kidrobot picked the design. First off let me say I am not angry cause I didn't win, but cause the winning design broke the rules. The rules for the contest clearly stated no more then 6 colors. If you used more your design would be thrown out. I made sure to read the rules, and follow them. So here is the winning design, as you can see (hell I am color blind and I can see 8) pink, red, green, yellow, blue, grey, black, white. Not to mention this design has been made already on munny's, Qee's, Trexi's, so its not so original. Oh well, I have spoke to other members who participated in the contest and they are just as confused. I have contacted Kidrobot and am waiting on a response. Either way you guys can look for this design on a shirt released from Kidrobot sometime soon!

No comments: